Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I am getting a new doll! I need your help in deciding who to get!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been sick for the past couple of days, and I have sore throat, congestion, and a cough. My mom said to put on Vicks, but I refuse too. I hate it because it feels like something hot is on my chest and it smells. I have been getting worse and she said if I put on Vicks I can have any doll I want. So this is where my post is leading too. I need your help. If you have any pics of #25 or #4, please post them, and tell me which doll I should get.I can't wait till I get one of them.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry to hear that you are sick! You should take a hot bath and try to break up the stuff in your chest.

    I have lots of pics of #25 in my albums, she is beautiful!

    Good luck on feeling better.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    LOL!! That's so funny! I've done the same thing to my daughter, Ashley, in giving her something extravagant just out of desperation to get her to do what I want(like taking yucky medicine that she really needs). Here's a little secret. Your mom probably wanted to give you a doll anyway and this was just an excuse to do it. She just needed a little push. That's how it is with me anyway!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. I'd lather up in Vick's any day for a doll! Haha. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Feel better soon, dear.

  5. #5
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Oh. I hope u feel better soon! I'm sure your new dolly will help make you feel MUCH much better!!! Enjoy her! Whoever you get!!!

    I think you should get #25! {I'm not 100% sure what #4 looks like, so I'm going w/ 25.}

  6. #6
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Oh. I hope u feel better soon! I'm sure your new dolly will help make you feel MUCH much better!!! Enjoy her! Whoever you get!!!

    I think you should get #25! {I'm not 100% sure what #4 looks like, so I'm going w/ 25.}

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have decided on something new!#23 I am ordering her now.I cannot wait for her to come!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love AG#4. Here is a link to some pics. We hope you feel better soon.

    New items 2006

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tough choice!

    Also, that's wild that your mom is THAT desperate to get you to put the Vicks on. I hope it works. I always like it under my nose instead of on my chest, see if that makes it better.

    Maybe you could bathe in the stuff and see if that gets you both dolls?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •